Aggressive South Dakota Law Firm Fights for Personal Injury and Criminal Law Clients
Committed Sioux Falls attorney advocates in disability and family law cases
Whether your legal needs involve personal injury, criminal defense, workers’ compensation or Social Security disability, Attorney Nicole Griese at the Griese Law Firm, P.C. will create a complete strategy to address your concerns. Our firm is based in Sioux Falls and serves clients throughout southeastern South Dakota.
Effective counsel guides you through your legal matter
When legal problems arise, it is critical that you choose an experienced and skilled attorney who can help you to resolve them. Clients throughout southeastern South Dakota trust the Griese Law Firm, P.C. to be their strong advocate because they know that we:
- Create a solid legal plan — Justice is the top priority at our firm, and we carefully prepare your case so we can protect your rights and provide the legal representation you deserve.
- Provide personalized service — We take the time to get to know clients and the legal issues they are facing to thoroughly evaluate all the evidence and to fight for the best outcomes.
- Pursue settlement through negotiation — We have the experience necessary to skillfully negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of injured clients.
Clients consider Nicole Griese to be a genuine, passionate attorney who goes to bat for clients, no matter how complex the legal issue or how strong the other team might seem.
Well-rounded attorney offers comprehensive representation
Our firm knows how important your case is to you, and we know that the outcome may have an effect on the rest of your life. With that understanding, we make sure we stay abreast of the latest developments in these areas of law:
- Personal injury — Whether you have suffered a personal injury due to a dog bite, auto accident, or slip and fall, we will pursue maximum compensation for your loss.
- Social Security disability — Our firm will help you apply for Social Security disability benefits and advocate on your behalf through an appeal if your application is denied.
- Criminal law — Time is of the essence when you’re facing criminal charges, so it is important to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately after an arrest. Our criminal law practice includes DUI/DWI and drug crime representation.
- Family law — When you’re going through a divorce, you want it to be completed in as timely a manner as possible. We provide the guidance you need throughout the process. We can address paternity issues as well.
Our firm will use the skills and resources at our disposal to resolve your legal issues in a way that best achieves your goals.
Contact an experienced South Dakota attorney for a free initial consultation